Red, pink and white perler beads
Square plastic perler bead pegboard
Perler bead ironing paper
Perler bead tweezers
White card stock
Pink and red markers
Hot glue/hot glue gun
1. Use your tweezers to pick out all the red, pink and white perler beads.
2. Use your tweezers to place your beads onto the outside three rows in a pattern of your choice.
3. Carefully place a piece of ironing paper onto the beads once the three rows are done.
4. Press your iron onto the paper over the beads and iron (no water or steam) on high for several seconds or until you see the beads fuse together.
5. Remove the iron and carefully peel the paper back and your beads will stick to the paper.
8. Write on your paper for your Valentine.
You can use this idea for every holiday and change colors. Let me know if you completed this activity. Please share your pics with us! You might see them on our Facebook page!