It’s almost Valentine’s Day and we know you’re looking for fun and creative ideas. This is the PERFECT idea for teachers, therapists, and gifts for friends.
- 1 Container of red glitter glue
- ¾ and ⅔ cups very warm water separated
- 1 tsp. Borax
- 2 Mixing bowls
- Mixing spoon
- Red glitter
- Small plastic containers with lids
- “Slime for my Valentine” printable Valentine
- Ribbon (optional)
- Start by mixing together 1 bottle of red glitter glue and ¾ cup of very warm water in one mixing bowl. Mix well until combined
2. In a separate bowl, mix together 1 tsp of Borax and ⅔ of a cup of very warm water until the Borax is completely dissolved.
3. Combine the Borax mixture with the glue mixture and continue to mix until you reach a slime consistency. This will take some time, and you may even eventually want to start mixing and squeezing it with your hands to help it combine more. If there is excess water, you can pour it out at the end.
4. Cut out the “Slime for my Valentine” Valentine cards from the printable HERE
5. Trace the top of the lids to your containers and cut the Valentines out to sit inside the top of each small container.
6. Put the slime into each small container and close the lids.7. Use double sided tape to attach one Valentine to the top of each container lid.
7. Decorate your containers with optional ribbon if you choose.
Note: This mixture will fill about 5-6 small containers. You can double or even triple the recipe if needed to make even more Valentines.
Let us know you your SLIME turned out! Send us a picture and we’ll share.