The Weighted Blanket Guide book includes the latest research on weighted blankets for children and adults.
Providing everything you need to know about the use of weighted blankets to help with sensory integration, improve sleep, ease chronic pain and more. Trauma-informed care practitioners will benefit from reading about the use of weighted blankets for their patients/clients.
This book includes:
· What a weighted blanket is and how it may work
· An exploration of deep pressure and how weight on the body affects the mind
· Guidelines for using weighted blankets at home and in professional environments
· Studies into the effectiveness of weighted blankets
· Advice on how to select an appropriate weighted blanket or sew your own.