This 2 hour pediatric OT primer course is packed with evidence-based treatment strategies and ideas and will cover: autism, assessments, behavior, dyspraxia, IEP/504 plans, accommodations, modifications, goal setting, assessments, transitions and MUCH more!
Outpatient clinic, early intervention, and school topics covered for a well-rounded primer experience! Certificate of attendance provided for two hours of NBCOT renewal upon completion of course.
- Utilize tools and strategies in evaluation.
- Select and implement strategies for difficult behavior in therapy.
- Describe Sensory Processing Disorder and strategies for goal achievement.
- Define and understand the difference between IEPs and 504 plans.
- Identify the difference between IEP accommodations and modifications.
- Create functional goals and choose treatment strategies for goal achievement.
INSTRUCTIONS: The course handouts are in a downloadable PDF file. The link to download the handouts will be valid for two days only, however, the course may be completed when it’s convenient for you. Once completed, fill out the survey and e-mail me at ThePocketOT@gmail.com in order to receive your course certificate. Enjoy!