New to pediatric OT and looking to confidently and effectively work with your clients?
New OT graduate and need a supportive OT to encourage you with assessment, treatment planning, and interventions?
Want to start a new OT business OR side hustle to bring in additional money?
Occupational therapy mentoring is a special partnership between two people based on a commitment to the mentoring process, common goals, and expectations, focus, mutual trust, and respect.
Through our sessions, we will discuss activities that allow growth and increase productivity. I work with the abundance mindset. This means that when we join/work together, the future opportunities are much bigger than your past. How exciting to think of the possibilities with your clinic, business, or professional growth! Through a discussion about your strengths, we will discuss how to best use them to boost outcomes for your clients.
What are your benefits from mentoring sessions with me?
• Empower you to start that business or program you’ve been dreaming about
• If you’re an OT new to peds, we will talk about assessment and treatment planning so you can confidently boost outcomes
• Achieve professional growth and career goals
• Get the boost of support you’ve been wanting
• Increase your confidence as an OT
• Improve ability to express expectations, goals, and concerns
After our 1:1 mentoring sessions, you will be eligible to join my group mentoring program. They occur three times each year. Each program lasts 6 weeks and follows a specific plan to keep everyone on track. There is a workbook and do-able reflections to accelerate your outcomes.
More details about group mentoring coming soon! If you’re interested, contact me here.