When I saw this I knew immediately my readers would LOVE IT! I’ve provided links to purchase via my Amazon Affiliate account for your convenience.
- 1 airtight container
- 2 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- 1 bottle black glitter glue
- 1½ cup water (separated)
- 1½ tsp baking soda (separated)
- 3 tbsp contact solution (separated)
- Pink Glitter
- Purple Glitter
- Gold Glitter
- Teal Glitter
- Purple food coloring
- Teal food coloring
- Small bowl
- In a bowl, pour the entire bottle of black glitter glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky. Set to the side.
- In a second bowl, pour 5 oz of clear glue.
- Add ½ cup of water and stir.
- Pour a few drops of purple food coloring. All you need to create a calm-down area in your home and clinic. Over 100 cards with emotions, breathing cards, and activity ideas for when little kids get overwhelmed by BIG emotions.
- Add your glitter! Don’t be shy! I added a light purple and hot pink. Mix it in.
- Add in ½ tsp of baking soda and stir.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution.
- Knead the slime until it isn’t sticky. Set aside.
- Repeat steps 7-13 (except tint this slime teal). Also, use gold and teal glitters.
- Swirl all three colors of slime together.
- Store in an airtight container.
Options for slime…….add different types of glitter, add scent, choose different colors.
Want MORE Slime?? Click here for our exclusive perler bead slime.
Love this idea? Let me know. I always enjoy hearing from my readers.
Your Sensory Tips Are HERE!
Leave your name and email to grab your FREE copy of the Sensory Tips Download today!