52 Weeks of Occupational Therapy is Here
Pre-Planned Activities for Your Pediatric OT Practice – All You Need is in ONE eBook!
If You’ve Spent Too Much Time Planning, Are Looking for Fun Activities to Help Kids to Meet Their OT Goals, OR Never Fell Organized……..Then You’re in for a Marvelous Surprise…
Most therapists plan activities based on what’s available or in a hurry, hoping for good results.
– but those who succeed are pre-planning based on weekly themes…
Dear Pediatric Therapist,
If you’re like most therapists, then you’re probably always looking through websites or Pinterest to find fun, occupation-based activities for your pediatric students.
There’s definitely an easier way. The 52 Weeks of Occupational Therapy eBook gives OTs and COTAs MUCH more time to work with their students in ANY setting.
But there’s been one huge, looming problem…
OTs have productivity standards to meet. It’s too time-consuming to search through websites for downloads that you can’t locate when you need them or that aren’t specifically for OTs. It’s expensive to create, gather, and plan fun activities to fit multiple skill sets.
You know what I’m talking, about right?
I’ve been there. Busy schedules, college loans, expenses, purchasing your own materials, trying to find just the perfect activity for multiple students of varying ages. It is frustrating to feel disorganized and like no one understands the unique value of occupational therapy.
It’s enough to make you want to give up. But hold up – it doesn’t have to be that way…
Instead of continuing to feel disorganized, imagine if you had ALL you need and was based on the Occupational Therapy Framework Terminology. Would that interest you?
Here’s your answer: 52 weeks of pre-planned weekly theme-based activity downloads with a shopping list that are designed JUST for OTs.
Here Are 3 Good Reasons Why 52 Weeks of OT eBook Is The Best Way to Help Your Therapy Practice…
Reason 1: This eBook is over 2500 pages & contains weekly themes for your clinic. Seasonal ideas, holidays, iADLs, friendship, self-care, back to school, emotions, and more.
Reason 2: It’s taken me over 10 years to collect and create the therapy materials in this eBook. I’ve spent over $2500 in clip art, creative programs, creations for my OT clinic, schools, teachers, and as a homeschooling parent to my two sons with autism. Countless hours of planning and creating – use my tried and true activities for your students.
Reason 3: You can use the eBook in any way you want! Every week is organized into a folder and clearly labeled. No searching all around for what you need.
You can see there are a whole lot of benefits! And that’s why you’re going to want to purchase the 52 Weeks of OT eBook…
Introducing 52 Weeks of OT – The Surefire Way to Guarantee Fun and Engaging OT Activities Without Wasting Your Valuable Time!
Here’s what you get when you order now:
- You’ll find over 2,500 pages of uniquely designed fun activities for kids – no more creating your own!
- You’ll discover quick and creative ways to work on critical skills our kids need.
- You’ll get a complete and colorful monthly calendar that makes your life easier than ever!
- Don’t have a big budget? No problem – you’ll find out how to plan weekly themes based on the calendar without spending thousands of dollars.…
- You’ll get my personal collection of handouts based on my OT-themed activity bank from my 20+ years of OT experience and as a mother to TWO children with autism.
- You’ll get a complete set of activities that are broken down into gross motor, fine motor, cognitive, sensory, VP, and VM – this helps your students to meet their goals while having fun!
- You’ll find out that not pre-planning your therapeutic activities is actually sabotaging your productivity.
You’ll discover a surprising way to improve your OT practice – this is so easy, you’ll wish you had known about this years ago!
Are you short on time? Then you’re going to love this eBook – you can benefit immediately after download!
And much, much more – the 52 Weeks of OT eBook gives you everything you need to start working, more effectively!
I know how busy YOU are. Productivity standards, back-to-back treatment sessions, and long/busy days are the new norm. Add in the stress of COVID and life can quickly become overwhelming.
GUESS WHAT? You can use 52 Weeks of OT for TELEHEALTH!
That’s right…send to your telehealth students via e-mail.
Each week contains:
- an easy to follow week planner
- shopping list of items you’ll need
- an easy-to-plan folder with the theme for the week
- fine motor activities
- visual-perceptual & visual-motor worksheets
- gross motor ideas and games
- sensory and regulation-themed activities
- cognitive ideas
The activities are exclusive to 52 Weeks of OT and adhere to current best practices in pediatrics. Written by Dr. Cara Koscinski – a veteran therapist AND parent to two sons with autism, the eBook is guided by the OT Practice Framework- 4th Edition (AOTA, 2021).
Would You Trade Organization and Productivity for a Few Pizzas?
I’m not kidding. If you order now, you can get everything you see on this page for about the cost of a few pizzas – just $47.00.
That price may raise your eyebrows. Maybe you’re wondering how we can give away so much for such as small price.
It’s pretty simple, really. I care about YOU!
The bottom line here is that you’re getting a GREAT deal. And to sweeten the pot even more, I’m going to throw in this bonus…
Order Now and Get TWO Extra Bonus Weeks as My Gift to You!
This offer is pretty darn amazing just the way it is. But now I’m going to make it absolutely irresistible by throwing in a Facebook planning/membership group for support for free when you order today!
If you give 52 Weeks of OT eBook a try, you won’t ever go back to wondering what to do for your weekly sessions again – guaranteed!